Bowers Technologies, Inc. has announced that that their latest iPhone app for the Christian marketplace, iPastor 1.0 is now available on the iTunes store. iPastor is a valuable tool for pastors, ministers, missionaries, church staff, and even volunteers to effectively and efficiently serve the church members. It works with both iPhone and iPod Touch.
iPastor allows people to:
* Record an unlimited number of ministry needs
* Assign multiple categories to a particular person’s needs
* Assign multiple care strategies to address the need
* Record notes as you address the need
* Track how the person is associated with your church (member, friend, etc)
* Record relevant contact information
* Delegate a ministry need to another person
* Sort needs according to situation, care strategy, or by delegate
* Review fulfilled needs for historical record, reminders, followup etc.
“People in ministry are so busy nowadays given the current economic conditions and the impact it is having on families.” said Bryan Bowers, founder of Bowers Technologies, Inc. “Pastors were asking us for an app like this based on their specific needs. Naturally we wanted to help make their lives a little easier and created the app. This is our way of thanking those who diligently serve others in the church.”
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPastor is $4.99 (USD) and available February 8, 2010 worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available upon request.