Arten Science has announced that ooSooM is now available for free of charge download for Apple Macintosh OSX (including Snow Leopard) and Microsoft Windows (including Windows 7). ooSooM is a Todo Management and Secure Digital Filing System.
The idea behind ooSooM is simple. To get on with the job in hand you need to get thoughts of what needs doing and what needs remembering out of your head and safely and securely logged, in a way that means you can find them later when needed. ooSooM does not attempt to force a predetermined ‘methodology’ on you, rather it’s very free format and open allowing you to use it however you like, but with enough structure to ensure that once logged, information can retrieved easily and readily.
One of the unique features of ooSooM is that if you have an R10Cipher license then Todo or Vault items within ooSooM can be Encrypted / Decrypted on an individual basis. This allows you to use ooSooM to store confidential information such as Passwords, Serial Numbers, Credit Card Numbers, Bank Details Etc. If you own an R10Cipher license you have the option, on an item by item basis, to secure your information using up to 384 Bit Blowfish Encryption.
Another unique feature of ooSooM is that it integrates directly with ContaX, our CRM package. This means that Todo items and Vault items can be linked to particular Customers, Suppliers or Contacts. This link can be seen both from within ooSooM and within ContaX.
Functionality and Features:
* Prioritise and Categorise your Todo Information
* Store your Notes, Serial Numbers, Passwords, Bank Details etc: for Later Reference
* If you have an R10Cipher License then all (or some of) your Information can be Encrypted
* Each Todo or Vault Item can use it’s own Colour Scheme and Font Size and Style
* Mark as Item as ‘Sticky’ to Avoid Accidental Deletion
* Fast Searching
* Free of Charge for Personal Use
* Supplied as a Universal Binary for Mac OSX
* Windows Version works on XP, Vista, 2003 and 7
* Easy to use, Modern, Clean Interface
* Requires No Installation
* No Modifications made to your computer outside of the ooSooM folder
* To ‘uninstall’ – Just delete the ooSooM folder
* Requires no additional Runtime installation
* Can be run from a USB drive
* Manual Supplied as a PDF
* Approximately 32Mb
* Sync the Database with iDisk, Dropbox or Similar
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 or higher
* Windows XP / Vista / Window 7
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 20 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
ooSooM is available now and is free of charge for Personal Use. Corporation Site Licenses are available at low cost.