Deep IT has released CaptureIt! 1.5, an amazing screen capture tool unlike anything you have seen before. Forget about complex shortcuts and your crossed and tired the poor fingers. Just run CaptureIt! and make your task faster than ever by using the magic of user friendly interface! You can make a screenshot, record a movie and export it to various formats (even for iPhone and YouTube).
You can record all your screen activity to demonstrate it in the future; for example, you could do virtual courses, record your game play to show your skills to your friends. The major advantage of CaptureIt! is that while it is running, you can keep using your Mac without interruptions, and perform any actions! So working with CaptureIt! is almost transparent for the user.
* Now you can export layered screenshot as a Photoshop Document (PSD)
* Mouse clicks are recorded and could be shown in the exported movie
* Capturing layered screenshot shows its progress as a spinner
* Changes made to a layered screenshot are now can be saved (location of – – layers, there names and there visibility)
* Layers editor accepts file drops and has a drop zone for this
* Fixed bug with blank video track in an encoded movie
* Permissions for writing encoded movie are now handled properly
* Fixed automatic window selection feature on Max OS X Snow Leopard
* “Open Recent” menu now works properly
* Starting of a video and audio record is now synchronized
* Open dialog disappeared when trying to open a layered screenshot
* Making a layered screenshot won’t block UI
* Opening a layered screenshot will not block UI of Layers Editor
* Layers displaying mechanism is improved (now it works faster)
* Some minor interface changes
Pricing and Availability:
CaptureIt! for Mac is available as shareware version. You can use the shareware version for free during a 15-day trial period. The shareware version has a watermark (with colors fading) that will be removed after buying a license.