Apimac announced today the release of the new release 7.0 of Mac Notepad, an update to their $39.99 Mac application designed from the ground up to support the latest Apple technologies, Mac Notepad allows you to save, copy, paste and organize all your favorite snippets with ease. You can drag the text from other applications, drop a text file from Finder or, of course, write it yourself.
Mac Notepad is the “missing notepad application” you’ve been waiting for. You’ll never be at a loss for words again! Mac Notepad is a great tool to boost your productivity and creative output by not letting those great thoughts and ideas just slip away. You can assign a title and category to each note. Notes are easily retrieved by category or content by simply typing the text in a search field. A handy Recents Menu keeps track of your latest edited notes.
Its unique privacy features allows you to protect your personal notes with a password. If this option is selected, a password dialog box will be displayed when the Mac Notepad database opens. Notes can be edited at will and text can be customized with a choice of fonts, styles and colors. If you need a hard copy, go to the “Print” function in the menu.
What’s new in version 7.0:
* Many user interface improvements
* New mail note feature
* New categories source list
* Multiple selection of notes
* Drag and drop to export notes. Dragging notes to a folder will export the selected notes into the folder
* Drag and drop to import notes. Dropping a folder onto the source notes list will import all files contained in the folder
* New import and export formats. Supported formats now are: Plain text, Styled Text (Simple Text), RTF, HTML, Open Office .odt, Word .docx, Word XML .xml, Word (97- 2004) .doc
Any Macintosh, Power Mac, iBook, PowerBook, eMac, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro and Mac Pro running Mac OS X 10.4 or newer.
Pricing and Availability:
Mac Notepad is available for $39.95 (USD) from the Apimac online store and is free of charge for all current customers. A free demo is available from the Apimac website. For additional info, including screen captures of the main program window, please visit the product page.